Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ghostdawgg!.... This is what I'm requesting your help with....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    worguitar

    I can scan it and photoshop it to the exact dimensions.... you wouldn't need to cut it out, I'd do that when fitting it to the guitar.

    Actually a sticker might work best, if it was kinda thick like your fridge magnets... I'd just have to fill in the middle pickup position.

    Ooh... now that I think about it, maybe I could have a second sticker made of just the center area over the pickups and apply stickers to the top of the pickups so they'd be part of the image! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 25, 2004 09:33 AM: Message edited by: baimun ]</font>

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    One of a kind creation - wonder when you get tired of it how much that would go for on eBay! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is my Workhorse guitar.... I don't think it'll get sold, it will just become a backup.

    You wanna talk about "One of a Kind"??? Oh just wait.... I've come up with an idea for an instrument that is so cool, and so challenging, that I MUST put all other custom art on hold and dedicate myself to it.

    But I can't show you pics yet...... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 25, 2004 09:56 AM: Message edited by: baimun ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That looks sweet baimun, i was thinking of doing the same thing, there was a company a long time ago that made cut out pics you could put on your guitar, but it was made with the stuff you just have to wet the back and it sticks to almost any smooth surface, that way you could remove it with out it sticking and ripping.


    I had mr.scary,


    So Gd if it turns out good, how about making me one for my warlock, but with my own design?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 25, 2004 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth2 ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did this one about a month ago, i really like the way it fits the guitar.


    eyesgtr

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    That project is a mear bag of shells. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    But of course ghostdawgg can do what you are asking for. You know how to get a hold of me my friend. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [email protected]

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Turned down that modesty dial again didn't you baimun? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    dawgg is the man. He can do anything! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    speaking of which - hell I nEED to get that CD out to you!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Turned down that modesty dial again didn't you baimun? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    dawgg is the man. He can do anything! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    speaking of which - hell I nEED to get that CD out to you!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes you do my friend -mega. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I was able to slip it into the box initially, but I have to find a new one for you and repack it as it now has the BC2 figure in there! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    You know, keeping secrets from someone is a tough thing to do at times! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    I was able to slip it into the box initially, but I have to find a new one for you and repack it as it now has the BC2 figure in there! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    You know, keeping secrets from someone is a tough thing to do at times! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell me about it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Keep me posted my friend. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •